Friday, January 04, 2008

OWENS FIRST CHRISTMAS WITH HIS FOREVER FAMILY


Our first Christmas picture with Owen and his family. In the picture is my mom, dad, sister and nephew and of course Bob (aka Daddy)
Did anyone notice the Chinese food??? It is Christmas Eve and my mom thought we should have chinse food in honor of Owen, the only problem with that is Owen doesn't really like chinese food! We all enjoyed it but I must admit I missed the traditional christmas eve feast that my mom always did!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

What a sweetheart your mom is to think of that. You have a beautiful family and I am so glad that Christmas was so special and that Owen is finally home with his forever family.

Hugs,
Jonni

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home