Tuesday, January 15, 2008

THANK YOU!


A VERY BIG THANK YOU to two wonderful blogger friends, Kerri at Bugs and Bows and Jonni at Journey to Sophia, they both nominated me for the blogging with a purpose award!!! It really means alot to me that my fellow blogger friends think of me in this way!!!
I really don't know what I would have done all these months without having this blog and all of you to "talk" to on a daily basis, knowing that you were all just a click away for encouragement, cyber hugs or just a note saying you are thinking about me has really counted!!!
You all mean so much to me! Thanks for being there!
Hugs and Kisses
Tracy

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim and John said...

Hi! That is so cool you got an award. congrats!!! Very cute pic's from xmas of the family. Owen sure is a cutie!! HOpe all is well with you all!
Call sometime soon!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home