Tuesday, February 26, 2008

FINALLY, I HAVE MY BOY BACK!


I am very happy to report that Owen is 95% himself again. We've made a huge turn in his recovery process and he is acting like the little boy that I love so much. It took over 2 weeks for Owen to start showing signs of improvement but when he did it was huge! One day he was refusing to drink and the very next day there was no stopping him from drinking. He has another follow-up appointment with the surgeon on Monday!


Our little guy also experienced snow for the very first time last week. We really haven't had enough snow that you could go outside and play in it, but Friday we finally did and he had a blast. At first he didn't know what to do with it but once he got his "feet wet" there was no stopping him.


I went back to work last week, I am working Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Owen did pretty good with daycare, especially since he hasn't been there in over four weeks. There was very little crying. We will see what this week brings, he goes again tomorrow.


I am not sure if you can see the snow man in the picture, Owen is standing next to it, it so small because each time I got our snow man up Owen found a way to knock it down, I had finally given up and made a little snow man. LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Tracy, so glad to hear Owen is feeling better! I hope your transition back to work goes well for all!

love,
jen

11:31 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

It's so wonderful that Owen is feeling better and back to his old self. I know this must be a huge relief. Owen is such a cutie. Love the picture.

Hugs,
Jonni

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kim and John said...

I am so glad that you have your little owen back. I am happy he is doing so much better. You must be so relieved!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home