Monday, February 18, 2008

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE SUPPORTING STAFF!

I noticed that in my last couple of post I hadn't mention what a wondeful job Bob (daddy) has been doing. My post pretty much was a self pity party for me. But truthfully, if it not had been for daddy I might have not made it through this, literally. It wasn't just me up all night with the screaming, daddy was right there with me and he had to get up at 4:30 a.m. to go to work, some days work for 12 hours and then come home and relieve me for a little while so that I could recharge and prepare for the long nights. He did all this without once complaining about being tired. So, THANK YOU daddy your wife and son love you very much and although we don't say it as much as I should, you are very much appreciated.

Also, I need to say thank you to my mom who on somedays called me three times just to check on me and tell me that I am doing a great job and I am a good mommy. Truthfully, I needed to hear it I was starting to think I was doing something wrong. THANK YOU MOMMY, for always saying the right thing at the right time. We love you very much!

2 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

So glad you have a great support staff, it means the world.
Well deserved for a great Mom.
I hope things are starting to settle down at your house and all is well, thinking of you often,
Hugs for Owen.

10:15 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Yay for Bob and Mom! You are a most excellent Mom too. What a lucky boy Owen is to have a mom and dad that love him so much.

Hugs,
Jonni:)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home