Tuesday, March 04, 2008

WHO LOVES HIS BFF (best friend forever)???


That would be Owen, he has developed a very strong bond with his build a bear doggie. Owen received this doggie from one of daddy's co-workers for Christmas and he instantly attached to it. It pretty much goes everywhere with him. Here Owen is securely keeping him safe in the car seat!
Other news, Owen had his 2nd follow up appointment with his surgeon yesterday. Mommy couldn't go because of work schedule so Daddy took him. Feeling guilty about that I had him dressed in a shirt that says "MY MOMMY LOVES ME" I wanted to be sure everyone knew that even though I couldn't be at his appointment I love him!!! Daddy says that shirt is going to get him teased, but I disagree. I will take a picture of Owen in his shirt and post it later. Back to the doctor appointment, the surgeon said he healed GREAT and everything looks wonderful. He has to go back in three months. I am relieved to know that our little guy is all healed. He has a speech therapy appointment tonight.

I guess that's it for now, I am going to take Owen to the park before the rain comes today!

2 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Oh my goodness , he is just the most handsome little guy!!!
Glad to hear the appointment went well and things are healing nicely.
The photo is sweet, we have Pinky the pig and BaBa the elephant here, the girls and their BFF are inseperable. Glad Owen has got a special friend.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

Glad to hear Owen is healing so well - what a trooper!!

I love the picture of him with his best friend!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home