Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAS IT REALLY BEEN SIX MONTHS???

Yesterday was our 6th month anniversary of becoming a forever family. We've come so far in these past six months, Owen has come so far in six months.

I can not imagine my life without my son, I truly don't remember what life was like before him. I must have had a lot of free time on my hands? He occupies all my time, and I wouldn't change it for one moment.

Over the past six month Bob and I have been told "Owen is so lucky to have been adopted by you" We really don't feel like Owen is the lucky one, we are. He has completed our lives, he rescued me and I didn't even know I needed to be rescued. Every night before bed I have two very grateful thank you's, the first is to his birth mother for making the ultimate scariface and leaving her son in a public place and the second is for China allowing us to come to their country and adopt one of their children.

Our son is perfect, there is not one moment that we think we didn't do the right thing, god definitely had a plan for us and Owen was it.

I love my son with every ounce of life in me, without him I am not me.

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Happy six months, here's to a lifetime as a forever, happy family. ;)

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home