Monday, April 21, 2008

REMEMBERING A WONDERFUL WOMEN

Today is the 11th anniversary of my Aunt Marie passing away. I can not believe it is 11 years. I still can not believe that she isn't with us. I can't believe my son will miss out on knowing the kindest women ever alive. I just can't believe.

Aunt Marie wasn't only my aunt, she was my godmother, we shared the same birthday and she was as important to me as my own mother, when she passed away apart of me went with her.

Friday me, my mother, father and Owen went to the cemetery to visit. Owen's innocents was overwhelming, the three of us were very sad but Owen's innocents and care free personality made the situation a little more bearable. My aunt would have loved my son with every ounce of her being and he would have been lucky to have her in his life. Instead it will be up to us to tell him all about her, all about the wonderful person that she was and how she touched every ones life that she came into contact with, you wouldn't be able to find one person who didn't love her.

I love her.

3 Comments:

Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I am sorry that you lost such a pivotal person in your life. Your Aunt sounds like she was a wonderful woman.
Little Owen is just darling and it looks like his surgery was very successful. What a doll!

4:14 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Tracy.
Your Aunt sounded like one fabulous woman, I know she is watching over you, your husband and Owen.

8:25 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I am sorry for the loss os Aunt Marie. Like Kerri said, I know she is watching over you all.

hugs,
Jonni

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home