Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1ST. WEIGH IN....


Well, it was a good week!! I managed to lose 5.8 pounds! I am very excited because it was Mother's Day Weekend and we did go out to eat and we spent the weekend with my parents, my mom's cooking is AWESOME! And she loves to bake. But I did it! And I am very happy of myself right now.

The new week begins and a new set of challenges begin. Saturday is my birthday and I will be in PA again with my family celebrating and Sunday is my nephew's birthday party. My mom always makes a big deal of birthdays, I have asked her to scale it down a bit and maybe make some "healthy choices" Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Congrats! Go you!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

Yay Tracy!!! Awesome job!!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home