Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

I want to wish my husband and best friend a very happy 1st. Fathers Day! I always knew Bob would be a wonderful father, he is very loving, very considerate and truly loves kids, that has been obvious the last nine years since my nephew has been in our lives. Bob and Matthew shared a strong bond pretty much from the start.

Now that Bob is a daddy of his own I love to watch him interact with Owen, he is so involved in his life, he would do anything to make his family happy, he is a hard worker and would do what ever it took for Owen and I to be taken care of.

My hope is that our son grows up to be the man that his father is and maybe even follow in his foot steps and share the passion of helping people, could we have a future paramedic in the making???

I am sure I do not tell him often enough how very important he is to me and how much I love him, I guess after 19 years together I figured he knows that but I should say it more often.....I love you Pookie, your son loves you and we think you are TERRIFIC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home