Monday, June 09, 2008

SAD NEWS..............

My heart is extra heavy right now, my very good blogger friend, Kerri from Bugs and Bows is losing her best friend and long time companion, her dog!

Like us, Keri and her family are animal lovers, her doggie is a member of the family!

What makes this even harder for me right now is that Saturday will be one year that we lost our furdaughter Bonnie. I still miss her everyday, I still cry remembering her. There is a part of my heart that will forever be Bonnie's and I will never be able to heal. I know for some that is very hard to understand and that's o.k. but for the rest of us the pain is sometimes to hard to handle.

Keri, I know what you are feeling, I know the overwhelming sadness that is going through your body right now, I also know that I can not say anything that will make this better so I won;'t try, I just want you to know that you are in our thoughts, prayers and we are wrapping our arms around you right now....I hope you can feel it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home