Saturday, June 07, 2008

WERE DOES THE TIME GO.....

I can't believe that I haven't blogged in weeks, I just don't know where the days go. You would think working three days a week I would be able to find time for everything but I just can't. When Owen goes to bed I am not far behind him.

Owen had his four month follow up with the surgeon on Wednesday and also a hearing test. On the last visit Owen still had some deficit in both ears but this time he is hearing perfectly out of both. He even was able to do the big boy test which included putting blocks in a bucket when hearing the noise. Dr. Ward said that Owen's mouth looks great and no problems there, he also said that Owen looks wonderful, healthy and happy. We will go back again in September for another check but for the most part the worse is behind Owen for now. Once he gets older around eight or nine we will need to start thinking about dental reconstruction, bonegraffing, etc. But we have time to worry about that.

This weekend is very busy for Owen, he has two birthday parties. Today he is going to Evans birthday party, a friend from daycare and then tomorrow is my girlfriend Amy's sons birthday party. By tomorrow night Owen should be all party out. I know mommy and daddy will be.

I am going to post some pictures, it's been awhile since I have done that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home