Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MCGRATH FAMILY FIRST VACATION

We were on vacation last week and had a great time, we spent 8 days in the Pocono's with my parents. And even after 8 days with Bob and me and our 2 1/2 year old son my parents didn't want us to leave, they must be very strong people! LOL

It was very relaxing and stress free, and staying at my parents house is like a bed a breakfast, you wake up in the morning to the smell of bacon cooking and when you go out for the day and come home your room is cleaned, the laundry is washed and folded and dinner is being made. Of course we played cards with my dad and you can't play without playing for money, even if it's only a $1.00, I think he does this to make up for all the food we eat.....we never seem to win! LOL

Our second family vacation will be in August when Bob and I are off for another week, so far the plan is to go back to PA but it might not be as much fun since my parents are planning on going camping that week and will not be home. Of course we could still go and spend the week at the house and do all our fun stuff but who's going to cook and clean for us????

Anywho, we had a great time and it really didn't matter what we did since all we wanted was to spend some quality time together.

Next year we are thinking CRUISE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home