Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES

Thanks to our friends and family that have been emailing and calling to check on our little guy! I am happy to report that Owen is BACK and making up for not eating for five days! LOL

Owen and I went to visit my parents on Saturday and Sunday, Bob had to work the whole weekend and I needed reinforcements with Owen by Friday I was exhausted. Owen started to eat on Saturday and by Sunday he was pretty much back to normal. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist Nana's cooking. Of course he had a great time and Nana and Papa spoiled him, I really get a kick out of him when he is with them. Sunday morning he stood outside Nana and Papa's bedroom yelling PAPA.......UP, how could he sleep through that!!LOL

I will post pictures when Owen takes his nap today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Glad he is doing so much better! Nothing like Nana's cooking!!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

This is truly the best news, we are so happy to hear Owen is doing well and his appetite is back to normal, always a good sign. ;)

9:03 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I am so glad to hear that little Owen is doing ok and feeling better! Love the father/son belly shot : )

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home