Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY

I was sitting in my office and the phone rang, the person on the other side said "I HAVE YOUR LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE" I almost past out. Finally, the piece of paper we had waited for 3 months to arrive from China had finally made it to us and it was confirmed, Fu Qiao Haung was our son, it was one of the last few pieces of paper that kept us from traveling to bring home our son!!!

I have so many great memories of this journey, and reflecting back on them brings a smile and tear to my face.

2 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

What a wonderful year it has been, thank you for sharing all the joys, milestones and stories.
I can't believe it has been a year,time flies when your over the moon happy!! ;)

8:47 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

Thinking of you and Bob on this special day.
Being the daughter of a Paramedic I know how much these heroes give, thank you to all those men and women who gave so much...

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home