Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FAMILY DAY

Today is family day....the day Bob and I became a family. I look at our son today and can't believe how much he has change and how far he has come from the first time I saw him being held by his nanny at the Civil Affairs Office.

To say that Owen has completed my life wouldn't be enough. He has made me a better person, I had no idea how much my life was going to change on this day one year ago. I had no idea how one little person who started his life half a world away from me would fill my life with so much love and happiness. I had no idea just how much one person could love other person.

Becoming a mother has shown me what it means to wear your heart on the outside, every time I am not with him I leave my heart with him, he is my life.

I haven't figured out how to upload pictures with my new computer, I am challenged. I will hopefully figure it out soon and post pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Happy family day, time flies!!
Enjoy this special time together..

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home