Friday, October 10, 2008

I NEED MY BLOGGER FRIENDS....

I am feeling very sad right now and really need everyone to please keep us in your thoughts. My dad hasn't been feeling well since his biopsy last week but insisted he was o.k. and didn't need to go back to the doctor. Apparently, he is not o.k. he was sent to the ER last night with horrible pain, they needed to insert a catheter because his urine flow is not adequate and he has an infection. We still have no answers about his biopsy results, I really do not understand what is taking so long.

Right now all I really want to do is go be with him but tomorrow is Owen's kiddie party, so I need to stay home and prepare for that.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, we could use all of them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I will pray for your dad, Tracy. I hope he is okay. Hang in there.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time. I know how you feel. I am sending all my positive vibes your way for a speedy recovery and good news about the biopsy.

Please keep us posted!!!

Happy Birthday Owen!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Praying in NC!

12:48 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

Oh Tracy, huge hugs sweet girl.
I know what a special Dad you have and what an incredible relationship you share.
We are sending out positive thoughts and prayers.
Hugs...

8:06 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

You have been in my thoughts , hope your Dad is better today!
Hugs going your way...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home