Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR ON THIS THANKSGIVING DAY

I noticed that my recent posts have been pretty negative and sounding down in the dumps so I have decided enough about that, we have so much to be thankful for and I want to share that....

1. I am so THANKFUL for Owen's birth mother - without her I wouldn't be a mommy to a wonderful child, she gave him life and I get to help him live it.

2. I am THANKFUL to the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA for allowing us to come to their country and bring one of their children home.

3. I am THANKFUL for my husband, he is a wonderful father, a supportive husband and my best friend.


4. I am THANKFUL for my nephew Matthew, he made me know what it means to love a child unconditionally and with all your heart

5. I am THANKFUL for my sister, who allowed me the opportunity to be like a mother to Matthew, she knew how much I long to be a mommy and allowed me to have a big part in Matthew's life.

6. I am THANKFUL for my parents, they taught me how to be a great parent and are very supportive of everything I do.

7. I am THANKFUL that we have a home to live in, jobs to go to, and food to eat.

8. I am THANKFUL.................

3 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Great post! I am thankful for many things too.....but don't ever feel bad about being "negative" when you aren't feeling well. It's healthy to express your feelings, and this is YOUR blog. :-)

**HUGS**

5:39 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tracy..
I am thankful for friends like you.. ;)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Cora & Mike said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Bob and Owen!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home