Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BIG NEWS IN OUR HOUSE!

Owen is doing pee pee and poop on the potty!!!

We just started to begin the potty training on Friday, I decided since we were going to be home all weekend I would let him run around the house without the diaper on and hope for the best. Right away he would run to the potty when he had to pee, he did this all weekend. As long as he doesn't have a diaper on he will run to the bathroom and use his little bowl. We haven't gotten to the point were he will tell us that he has to go, I guess that is the next step. He hadn't gone in the potty for poop though he has always had a diaper on when he did that deed. Well, last night we are home and I hear him in the bathroom washing his hands, Bob went to investigate and he had gone poop in the potty and was trying to clean himself up, of course he made a VERY BIG mess, but who cares he POOP IN THE POTTY!!!!

This morning I wanted to put a pull up on him but he didn't want too, he kept telling me "no mommy I want that one" which he was pointing to his diaper. So, I guess the next step is getting him to wear pull ups and telling me when he has to go.......

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I am not trying to rush him I've always said that when he is ready that is when we will do this, but he definitely seems ready.

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Yes!!
Congrats on a huge milestone Owen!!
That is terrific, bet your one happy Mom. ;)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home