Sunday, December 28, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm a little late with the Christmas greeting, but as you can imagine the days following up to the big day were a little crazy.

Christmas eve Owen had to visit the doctor, he has a double ear infection. Thankfully we got him to the doctor and on antibiotics quickly and he was still able to enjoy Christmas day. We drove up to PA to spend Christmas with my parents, of course Owen had a wonderful time and Santa was very good to him, we had two very large garbage bags filled with toys plus the ones that didn't fit in the bags.....his play room is overflowing with toys.

Once again my mom did an outstanding job with all the cooking, how I managed to follow weight watchers while there is beyond me but I did manage to do it.

New Years Eve is going to be quite, our neighbors are coming over for dinner but other then that we will probably barely make it to midnight, I don't think we made it last year, we were all still trying to adjust to our new roles and sleeping was definitely the priority.

This is going to be another hectic week for all of us, so if I do not get to post again this week we wish all our family and friends a very happy, healthy New Year!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, glad Owen got his antibiotics and is feeling better!
We are having a quiet stay at home New Years Eve, just having a party for the monkeys, can't wait!
Happy new year to you, continued health and happiness for 2009..

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home