Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A LOT OF HYPE OVER ONE PRODUCT


Well, I finally got it!! The WII FIT!!! I have been trying since Thanksgiving. I don't know about other parts of the country but here in NYC it is HOT. I have a Nintendo store across the street from my office at Rockefeller Center and I couldn't get it, they were sold out.
Well, yesterday I went there with the hope that they would have the Wii Fit!! Of course they did not but the guy who worked there was very nice and said that they would be getting a shipment tomorrow! YEAH! Now the trick was to get there before they sold out. The store opens at 9:00 a.m. but I am sure the line would be forming much sooner then that. So, my very good friend and co-worker agreed that she would get there my 8:00 a.m. and wait in line until I got there at 9:00 a.m. (I drop Owen off at daycare and would have never made it there before 9:00 a.m) She was number 15 on the line. I got there just in time for the doors to open and there it was the WII FIT!! I am sure I heard the angels singing!! O.k. maybe not that extreme but pretty close!
I am very excited, I've been doing Weight Watchers but need the exercise.

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

It is a lot of fun, enjoy your find!! The balance games are a hoot, LOL!!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home