Thursday, April 09, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

We are heading out of town for the holiday weekend, spending Easter with my parents in the Poconos. Tomorrow we will drive into the city and drop my car off at our adoption agency, we decided not to sell it but instead donate it to the agency so that something good can come from it. I figure my dad is helping us by giving us his truck we should pay it forward.

It's a great car, almost brand new on the inside and out. Bob and I took very good care of it and it holds many memories, it's the car that we drove Owen home in from the airport, that means a lot to me. That's why I couldn't see selling it to someone that might not appreciate that, but to know that our car will be used to transport babies to and from social worker visits, doctors appointments, etc. really makes it special.

From there we will drive up to PA and spend time with my family and I am sure have lots of Easter festivities! There will be egg painting, egg hunts and eating lots of candy I am sure!!!

Hope all my blogger buddies have a great holiday weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Happy Mother's Day Tracy...

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home