Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hope you all had a great mothers day!!! I certainly did, thanks to a wonderful women half a world away in China. THANK YOU, birth mother for giving me the honor of raising our son!!! You would be so proud of him!!!

The three of us spent the day getting ready for our first camping trip in our new pop up. Everytime I think we have everything we need to make another trip to walmart or target. And I still think we will get to the campground and be missing something.

I've been a little behind with posting and adding pictures, I blame this on Face Book, it has taken over my life. LOL

I've added a few pictures of Owen, I have a lot more to add and will in the next couple of days. I've finally figured out how to get the pictures of our camera and on to the laptop. This laptop is not as easy to download from.

I also wanted to say CONGRATUALTIONS to Joni, John and Sofia on their wonderful news of a 2nd daughter and a new sister!!! We are so happy for you!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JMCS said...

Thank you for the sweet shout out. Sorry I am so late reading it (lol). I have just been so busy with kiddos lately. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and what a lucky mama you are to have your beautiful Owen. Hey, we have to get the kids together one of these days for a playdate.

hugs,
Jonni

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home