Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Grandma passed away!

My grandma passed away this morning, she was 89 years old.

I have mixed emotions right now, she was sick, in pain and ready to go and for those reasons I am relieved for her that she will no longer have to endure that. But she was still my grandma and the only grandparent I ever knew. And although she had her ways, I loved her very much and I know that she loved me and truly loved my son.

So today, I remember a beautiful women who forever will be in my heart and know that she is happy with her daughter, my wonderful Aunt Marie and her husband, my grandfather who I unfortuantly never knew.

Good bye Grandma, we love you and already miss you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Tracy, I am so sorry for your loss. 89 is a blessed life but no matter how old (my grandpa died when he was 92) it is still a sad passing and loss. Somehow having a child makes every relationship even more special and somehow "marks" the time differently. Keep the memories alive and find peace in knowing that she is with the other members of her family.
Regards, Laura

10:07 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I hope the fond memories you have of her will help you through this difficult time.

hugs,
Jonni

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home