Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Neglecting my Blog

I've been a very bad blogger lately. I am going to try to maintain this site much better. Tonight I will upload pictures, I have so many that are not on here.

Tonight we are going to back cookies, I am going to try two new receipes I found on a fellow blogger site. Wish us luck, they seem easy enough.

Owen had his left ear tube replaced on Friday and happy to report he is doing well. No issues at all, we also both got our H1N1 vaccine over the weekend and no side effects so far, except for the occasional snort that I seem to make! LOL

More updates to follow, super busy at work but really wanting to get this back on track.

4 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

I have been a bad blogger too, FB is so much quicker when your a slacker like me, LOL.
Can't wait for your pics, glad to hear Owen is doing well...

12:21 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

I know what you mean my friend. I have been a serious blog neglecter too. I am so happy to hear that Owen is doing better and his tube was replaced. His Christmas card was awesome and thank you so much for thinking of us. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe it has been over 2 years since we brought Owen and Sofia home.

Glad you got your H1N1 and you guys will be healthy and safe. The girls got their last inhalant of it a month ago, so they should be all set for the flu season hopefully.

Happy New year Tracy!

Hugs,
Jonni

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweets! Long time no talk. How are you??? Lauren

9:02 PM  
Blogger ركن كلين said...


افض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
خدمات ركن كلين للخدمات المنزلية ومكافحة الحشرات بالرياض لذلك تحرص شركتنا كأفضل الشركات الموجودة فى الرياض على التخلص من جميع الأفات الشرسه مثلا الفئران وغيرها من القوارض التى من الممكن ان تكون سبب فى تدمير اغراض اى منزل او قد تسبب بعض الامراض اونقلها لذلك نقدم الخدمات التالية
افضل شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض
شركة مكافحة البرص بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
شركة رش دفان بالرياض

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home